Surfers’ Environmental Alliance is committed to the preservation and protection of the environmental and cultural elements that are inherent to the sport of surfing. Our goals are achieved through grassroots efforts, community involvement, education and humanitarian efforts. We engage in projects that strive to conserve the quality of our marine environment, preserve or enhance surf breaks, protect beach access rights, and safeguard the coastal surf zone from unnecessary development.
East Cost headquarters:
Surf first! Then, let’s get to work.
Board of Directors
- Richard Lee ( Executive Director/East Coast Director ) email ● Bio
- Andrew Mencinsky ( West Coast Director ) email ● Bio
- Frank Walczak ( CFO ) email ● Bio
- Darian Boyle email ● Bio
- Willard Somers email ● Bio
- John Grossarth email ● Bio
- Jamian Laviola email ● Bio
- John J. Connor email ● Bio
- Jim Littlefield email ● Bio
- Tom Forkin email ● Bio
Surfers’ Environmental Alliance Staff
- Chris Macioch ( Manager ) email ● Bio